CP-26 Travel CL
- Product info
- Techn. specs.
The lightweight, compact but nevertheless resilient travel tripod CP-26 Travel Classic (CL for short) is the ideal companion for all those who plan extensive shooting tours. Especially when it comes to the mountains, every gram of weight counts. The short packing size of just 38 centimeters in conjunction with the possibility of leaving the spikes at home (spikes or rubber feet can be screwed in), make it also on short trips via air travel to the optimal hand luggage contents (but we still recommend asking the airline and / or the airport before the trip, whether the tripod may be in the cabin).
The CP-26 Travel Classic is still the most versatile tripod in our program. It can be converted in many ways, depending on what the shooting situation requires. For example, the center column can be installed inverted. The camera can thus be lowered upside down to the ground. The center column can also be removed and the plate mounted directly on the tripod shoulder for more stability, e.g. when it is very windy. A backpack or similar can be attached to the extendable hook under the center column for weighting. Optionally, the bottle holder is available, with which a commercially available PET bottle can be attached instead of the hook housing under the center column.
Delivery incl. rubber feet and spikes to change, 1/4-inch and 3/8-inch screw for the mounting plate, tool.
- Type: CP-26-Travel (CL)
- Material: carbon fiber, 10-ply
- Leg segments: 5 each
- Ø top leg segment: 26,5 mm
- max. height: 140 cm
- Height center column at bottom, all legs fully retracted: 120 cm
- Height with retracted lowest segment, center column stop bottom/top: 97 cm / 117 cm
- Height with retracted 2-bottom segment, center column stop at bottom/top: 76 cm / 96 cm
- Height with retracted 3-bottom segment, center column stop at bottom/top: 58 cm / 78 cm
- Height with retracted 4-bottom segment, center column stop at bottom/top: 44 cm / 64 cm
- Height max. without center column and plate direct mounted on shoulder: 119 cm
- Height min.: 11 cm
- Packing size: 38 cm
- Weight: 1,3 Kg
- Load capacity: 12 Kg
- EAN: 4260231030900
- Item no.: 32 26 907
Welcome, what can we do for you
You want advice or have technical questions? You need replacement parts? Problems with our products?
Call us, we are happy to help.
Phone: +49 (0)7021 92807-53 | Mon - Fri 9 am to 5 pm
Fax: +49 (0)7021 95669-26
Your contact person:
Department FLM products